In order to strengthen the management of fishing vessels, standardize the inspection of fishing vessels, the fishery license system, ensure the safety of fishing vessels and fishermen ’s lives and property, and effectively complete the collection of 2012 fishing vessel certificates and various fees, the actual situation of our city ’s marine fisheries is specially formulated. This embodiment.
I. Fishing Vessel Inspection
(1) In accordance with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China Fishery Vessel Inspection Regulations and the Fishery Vessel Statutory Survey Rules, all fishing vessels must participate in the initial survey, operational survey, and temporary survey of the fishing vessel. The fishing vessel participating in the survey must be in an airworthy state, equipped with safety equipment such as communication, navigation, life-saving, fire-fighting, and semaphores (see Annex 2), and the name of the vessel must be marked in accordance with the requirements of the code.
The township (district) fishery service centers should increase supervision and effectively do the work of marking the ship name and the port of registration. The requirements must be clear and standardized to avoid the phenomenon of deck registration.
(2) Fishing vessels must be equipped with qualified crew members, and visas will not be granted if they do not have a crew member certificate or a mismatched crew member certificate; the township (district) fishery service center shall actively organize the crew to participate in training, and the fishery administration and fishing port supervision and management department The training and examination system should be strict to allow fishermen to take up posts through training.
(3) Fishing boats with a horsepower of 19 horsepower or above have been equipped with "Feitong" (FT-801) fishing walkie-talkies. When fishing owners apply for inspection of fishing boats, they must carry the walkie-talkies in order to update the positioning system software.
(4) The surveyor must board the ship for inspection and carry out the inspection in strict accordance with the 2012 annual inspection items. The inspection of medium-sized fishing vessels is carried out in accordance with the maintenance items in the "Fishing Vessel Repair Quality Certificate" provided by the fishing vessel repair factory to ensure that the fishing vessel is seaworthy. status.
(5) In recent years, the city has been equipped with single-sideband radios and inflatable liferafts for medium-sized fishing vessels, 60-horsepower and above fishing vessels equipped with AIS anti-collision terminal equipment, and 19-horsepower and above fishing vessels equipped with "Feitong" FT-801) Intercom for fishing. The surveyor should check whether the installation of anti-collision terminal equipment, single sideband radio, "Feitong" (FT-801) fishing walkie-talkie and inflatable liferaft meet the technical requirements during boarding inspection. If it is not installed correctly in accordance with the requirements, according to Article 39, paragraph 4 of the "Provincial Fishery Port and Fishery Vessel Management Regulations": "Motorized fishery vessels have not installed the terminal equipment of the safety rescue information system or can not guarantee the normal operation of the equipment , A fine ranging from 1,000 yuan to 5,000 yuan shall be imposed. " In addition, medium-sized fishing vessels should carry the “Inflatable Liferaft Inspection Certificate” issued by an approved liferaft inspection station when they apply for inspection of fishing vessels, otherwise no ship inspection certificate will be issued; all fishing vessels must provide valid life jackets when participating in inspections.
This work is complicated and there are many work procedures. The inspectors are required to be careful and not to leave hidden dangers.
2. Fishery ship and crew insurance
According to the "People's Republic of China's Work Safety Law", the Ministry of Agriculture and the State Administration of Safety, jointly issued the "Emergency Notice on Strengthening the Safety of Fishery Production" and the "Administrative Measures for the Safe Production of Marine Fisheries", fishing vessels above 60 horsepower should Participate in the hull insurance of fishing vessels; all fishing vessel owners and crew should actively participate in the liability insurance of the fishermen's personal employers, and timely insure insurance for the sailing crew. This year, we will strive for financial support from superiors, and still insure 200,000 yuan for each insured person and 60,000 yuan for additional medical insurance (please bring your ID when the insured person joins the insurance). The required premiums are in accordance with the provincial subsidy of 20%, subsidy of 30%, subsidy of 20%, and individual payment of fishermen by 30%. Each insured fisherman must pay a premium of 378 yuan.
Annual review of licenses and collection of general fishery resource fees
(I) Annual review principles, objects and time limits
1. All those who have paid the general fishery resources protection and protection fee (hereinafter referred to as the resource fee) after the 2010 review, hold a valid and valid Fishery Fishing Permit, Fishery Vessel Inspection Certificate, and Fishery Vessel Registration (Nationality) Certificate "," Fishery Vessel Ownership Certificate "and marine small and medium-sized fishing vessels (including fishing assistance vessels) entered into the Chinese fishery management command system must participate in this annual review and pay the 2012 resource fee (charging standard) (See Annex 1) (except for fishing support vessels).
2. The annual review of marine fishing vessels started on March 1, 2012 and ended on June 30.
3. Any fishing vessel that has not been executed or has not been punished for violation of regulations must first implement the decision on punishment and be reviewed annually after closing the case.
(II) Annual review method
According to the "Administrative Regulations on Fishery Fishing Permits" and "Provisions on the Collection and Utilization of Fishery Resources Enhancement and Protection Fees of the Province", the resource fees for marine fishing vessels are levied by the province, and their fishing licenses are subject to review by the province. In order to facilitate the annual review and payment of fees by the majority of fishermen, the provincial government commissioned the municipal, county (city, district) fishery administrative department to conduct review and collection on their behalf.
(3) Annual review content
Whether the fishermen hold legal and valid "fishing fishing license" and "fishing ship inspection certificate", "fishing ship registration (nationality) certificate", "fishing ship ownership certificate" (hereinafter referred to as "four certificates"), Is the basic data such as the name of the ship, the owner of the fishing vessel, the holder of the certificate, the rated power of the main engine, the payment of the power certificate, the main engine model, the type of operation, the date of completion of construction, the main dimensions of the fishing vessel consistent, and whether the fishing vessel ’s certificate is consistent, the fishermen hold A certificate states whether the content is consistent with the real situation of the fishing vessel.
(IV) Audit procedures
1. In order to ensure the smooth progress of fishing vessel inspection and annual permit review and improve work efficiency, fishing vessel inspection and permit annual review will be carried out simultaneously. Coastal towns (districts) take villages as the unit and carry the "fishery permit" and " Certificates such as the Fishery Vessel Inspection Certificate, the Fishery Vessel Registration Certificate, the Small-scale Fishery Vessel's Visa Book, the Duty Crew Certificate, and the Common Crew Certificate, etc., will participate in the inspection.
2. If the content of the annual review is consistent, the annual review is qualified and paid. The medium-sized fishing vessel fills in the "Fisher Resources Resources Enhancement and Protection Fee Payment Record" and "Annual Examination Registration" on the fishery fishing license, and the small fishing vessel is on the fishery fishing license. Fill in the "Registration of Annual Review of Fishery Fishing Permit" and sign it by the inspector, indicate the date and affix the official seal of the annual review authority;
3. For fishing vessels that pass the annual examination, the fishery administrative personnel log in to the Chinese fishery administration management and command system, fill out the annual examination qualification records online, and issue a uniform annual printed certification mark printed by the Provincial Department, which is posted on the upper right corner of the rudder cabin glass. (With a rudder fishing boat), at the same time, the on-site assembly method is used to uniformly install radio frequency identification (RFID) tags on fishing boats, so that each boat has one number and one code;
(V) Annual review policy
1. When applying for a fishing license for manufacturing or renovating a marine fishing vessel, it shall pay the resource fee for that year (except for auxiliary fishing vessels).
2. The fishing vessels participating in the annual inspection and the fishing vessels registered by the ship inspection department are not the same fishing vessel, and will be treated as unqualified in the annual inspection, and will be included in the province's blacklist of fishing vessels. Fishing Vessel Registration Form.
3. In the annual review, fishing vessels that are not equipped with a safety positioning terminal or a non-standard logo are required to be given a warning and to be installed within a time limit, and their logos must be rectified to meet the standards before they can pass the annual review.
4. The fishing vessels that still fail to pass the rectification within the time limit are included in the provincial blacklist of fishing vessels. All blacklisted fishing vessels will be dealt with in accordance with the unqualified annual review. Table ", for the time being, no full subsidy for fishing fuel for the previous year will be issued. The Ocean and Fishery Bureau set up a special group to clean up and rectify the unqualified fishing vessels during the annual review, find out the reasons, put forward handling suggestions according to different situations, report to the provincial marine and fishery department annual review leading group, and cancel the operation and participation in the east coast of North Korea China-Korea special fishery production qualification.
5. Fishing vessels that did not participate in the annual review in 2012 will be dealt with in accordance with the disqualified fishing vessels and their fishing licenses will be cancelled. After the annual review, the Bureau of Oceans and Fisheries completed the “Provincial Registration Form for Offshore Fishing Vessel Fishing Licenses in 2012”, which was reviewed and summarized by the municipal fishery administrative department and reported to the Fisheries Administration of the Provincial Department and cancelled according to relevant regulations.