Address: No. 9-1 Guou Bird Road, Qiaoxiang Industrial Park, Qingtian County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province
Phone: 0578-6658802 6658803
Fax: 0578-6658801 6658807
Mobile: 13705777580 13868658369 18696232168
First of all, familiarize yourself with fishing gear and materials. What are the fishing gear materials made of. The agricultural and fishery industry standard SCT defines fishing gear in this way. In marine and inland water sources, tools that directly capture aquatic animals are called fishing gear. In the SCT50011995 standard, fishing gear materials were defined. These materials used to equip fishing gear mainly include nets, nets, ropes, floats or sinkers to attachments. However, you may notice that neither the emerging marine aquaculture cages nor the freshwater aquaculture cages are mentioned. According to my personal opinion, cages should be included in fishing gear, but at that time, why is it in the definition of this standard, There is no concept of cages. The two main standards were formulated in 1995. At that time, our breeding cages were not yet available, so the drafters of the standards did not summarize the breeding cages in the definition of these two standards. Of course, setting standards is a very hard work, and I can only express this opinion on my own behalf.
According to the definition of fishing gear, the total number of fishing gear in our country is very large at present, and it is divided into 12 categories. If we add the cages just mentioned, it will become 13 categories. The fractal below the fractal, the fractal below the fractal, there are various fishing gears at present, there are at least dozens of species, but they are used the most, and there are five of the largest in our country's aquatic product output. The first is trawl, Zhang net, fluent net, purse net, and breeding cages. The main materials for making fishing gear are net cables, nets, ropes, floats, sinkers and other attachments.
In the long river of human history, fishing will be in the homepage, so fishing has become one of our oldest industries. It has such a long history. For thousands of years, the tools used to catch fish are all natural materials. They include stones, various metals, bamboo, wood, hair, silk, cotton and linen, etc. Since China in the 1960s, natural fibers have gradually been replaced by synthetic fibers in fishing gear. Starting from the 1980s, fishing gear and fishing gear materials have announced the realization of synthetic fiberization. Compared with natural fiber, synthetic fiber has the characteristics of strong crossing, small specific gravity, small water absorption, some non-water absorption, corrosion resistance and long service life. The fishing efficiency of synthetic fiber manufacturing is also much higher than natural fiber. Many people engaged in marine fishing or fishing gear materials believe that synthetic fiberization is a major revolution in fishing gear production. At present, there are dozens of known synthetic fibers, seven of which are commonly used in fishing gear at home and abroad, and five of the most commonly used in China's fishing gear, namely polyethylene, instant ethylene, code PE; polypropylene, commonly known as Polypropylene, code PP; polyamide, commonly known as nylon, nylon, code PA; polyester, commonly known as polyester, code PES or PET; polyvinyl alcohol, commonly known as vinylon, nylon, coded PVA.
At present, there are many kinds of fishing gear material products on the market. According to our recent market censuses, there are several problems:
1. The proportion of "three-none" products on the market is extremely high. Article 20 of the Product Quality Law of the People's Republic of China clearly states that sales of products must indicate the product name, specifications, grade, manufacturer, site and so on. According to market research, the proportion of "three-nothing" products is very large.
2. The product is charged well. The products are the most outstanding in polyethylene, that is, ethylene fiber products. The proportion of polyethylene network cables and ropes produced from recycled materials is relatively high, and our businesses basically do not express clearly the products produced by polyethylene. Take the trick that can deceive, the technical standard of this type of product is only about 50% of the new product, or even lower. Of course the cost is also much lower.
3. Product specifications are confusing. Many stores sell large-size ropes as small-size ones, because the ropes are sold by weight. If our fishermen friends buy 20-mm diameter ropes according to technical requirements, the store often sells 22-mm diameter ropes or thicker ropes. You, when you need the length of the rope, spend extra money and increase production costs, which is also a waste of resources.
4. Shortage is short of two. Some sellers use the characteristics of the fishermen's brothers, who are bold and temperamental, to make hands and feet on the scales. The most common method is to cut off a piece of lead on the scale to make the sales weight much larger than the actual weight. And our friends of fishermen often do not compare the names after buying the products. In fact, there is no place to compare the names, but they are used directly. I suggest fishermen friends, when purchasing materials, pay attention to see if the owner of our shop is doing any tricks on the scales, and it is harming you. Another method is that the synthetic fiber absorbs little water, or it does not absorb water. I said before, but the moisture content of nylon can reach 7-8%, so after the nylon fishermen friends buy it, they will be fluent. In the production workshop, after spinning, it must be dried in the drying workshop, or dried in the natural environment, and then packed in film bags. Some companies, in order to pursue improper profits, have reduced the drying or drying process and packaged water-containing facilities directly in film bags for sale. This is another form of shortfall.
5. Confused product names. Some sellers take advantage of the lack of product knowledge of our fishermen's brothers. Polyethylene, polypropylene products and polyamides are called nylon and nylon products, and mixed into nylon sales. The price of the first two products is about half that of the latter. Many fishermen friends will ask me, how can I buy assured products? Let me tell you, according to our census and evaluation tests over the past few years, we have come to such a conclusion. Generally speaking, the quality of famous brand products in many countries or industries is more reliable, and the quality of large enterprises is more reliable than that of small enterprises. The product quality of the manufacturer, specifications, and manufacturers is more reliable than that of the "three-none" product. Fishing nets, network cables and ropes are a kind of high energy consumption, labor intensive and low-tech additional products. In our country, the overall supply is far exceeding demand. As we all know, global energy, especially petroleum, is becoming tighter, and the price of polyethylene raw materials is 11,000. RMB / ton, China ’s coal, oil, and electricity are also very scarce, and prices are constantly rising. Some fishing nets, network cables, and rope manufacturers, in order to reduce their costs, have used steam or electricity to prevent the “water rope tide” of their products. For heating, because steam and electric heating costs are relatively high, energy consumption is relatively large, it is switched to liquefied gas, or wood stoves are used for wood fire heating. This heating method cannot guarantee that the "fiber rope water tide" is always at the same time because of uneven heating. The boiling state makes the quality of the produced product unstable. The basic material made of the monofilament reed wire mesh is unstable. How can the intermediate product be stable? This phenomenon is mostly manifested in the "three no" products and small In the middle of the business.
How to identify fake and shoddy products? To identify whether the product quality has reached the relevant national and industry standards and requirements, it is difficult to make a correct judgment by looking at the eyes and touching with your hands. No expert in the industry can do this, and you must ask for professional inspection. Institutions can make accurate judgments only after inspection. However, for some fake and shoddy products, some simple methods, such as looking at the eyes, sniffing at the nose, and touching with your hands, can also be identified.
Generally speaking, the colors of net wires and ropes made from recycled materials are relatively dark. The most important thing is the recycled materials. The color of the waste materials is dark or light. In order to hide this color, manufacturers generally make them dark green and dark green. Or it is black, mainly to cover the colors in the recycled materials, but not all production products are produced with recycled materials, because dark colors are also used according to needs. If the color of the product produced from recycled materials is not very dark, it is light color, this product has obvious color difference in appearance, as the saying goes, this color is flowery. The appearance of recycled materials is relatively rough, the gloss is poor, and it is hard to touch. If the product is patted on the cement floor, if a powdery thing falls out, it can be judged that the product is not made of recycled materials, and the raw materials are doped with impurities such as talc. It can also be identified by sniffing the nose, that is, the fishing nets, nets, and ropes made of recycled materials have an odor or a strange smell. Polyamide, nylon, can be identified by water immersion. Generally speaking, the price of polyethylene and polypropylene is relatively low. When posing as nylon, you can use water immersion to identify it. What is the reason? Because the specific gravity of nylon is greater than water, and the specific gravity of ethylene polypropylene is less water, just find a cup or bowl, add water, cut a small sample on the rope or net, or even pull a few silks. Put it in the water cup, hold it to the bottom of the cup, and gently release your hands. The floater is ethylene or polypropylene, and the sinking on the ground is nylon. This is an effective method for quickly identifying polyethylene or polypropylene posing as nylon.
Pay attention to the issues of purchasing quality fishing nets, cables, and ropes. When buying fishing nets, whether there is a hole in the net or a leaky film, the so-called leaky film is not hitting the net world. See if the thickness of the wire in the net is the same. Whether you are pulling straight or horizontally, the end angle of the network cable should be relatively neat, and there should be no obvious end angle length. The length of the end angle is called happy retina in our industry. This kind of net is often not strong. . When choosing a rope, it is best to use a vernier caliper to measure whether its diameter is the same as the seller said. In a natural state, it is normal that the measured diameter is directly larger than the standard by about 5%. Because the comparison of the correct diameter of the rope is calculated in the laboratory tensile test, the tension can be measured before it can be measured. It also depends on whether the strands in the rope are uniform, whether the thickness of a certain rope in the strand is the same, and whether the length is appropriate.
The strands should be arranged neatly and neatly. For example, in the middle of the three-strand rope, one strand cannot be relatively loose and one strand is relatively tight. If the rope appears to be loose, it is called "north strand" in our industry. The strength of the "north strand" is poor. The structure is relatively similar, so when buying a network cable, it is the same as a rope. However, the network cable is generally not a measuring diameter, but a single number of a single network cable. It should be said that the single number of a single network cable is the same. The phenomenon of multiple strands and small strands cannot occur. For example, a 21-strand thread has a single filament that is lacking. There may be 16 strands and 18 strands. In this way, the performance of your thread is not the same as that of a rope. "Northern shares", network cables "Northern shares" we call hemp, the quality of this type of cable is also relatively poor.
In addition, the end of the network cable should have no connectors or one or two connectors. It is a normal network cable from the machine. You can find that there are many wires in a network cable. It can be judged as a manual network cable. The network cable of the machine is of better quality. It's better to close the network cable. How many years can cages or blocking nets made of good quality fishing nets be used? According to our investigations and experiments, it is no problem to use nets made of new raw materials and fishnet nets, whether you make them in cages or keep them in lake fences. If you use it properly, it can last longer.
Someone asks what is proper use? Let me introduce to you, the most important factor that causes the aging of synthetic fibers and the decline in strength is the damage of the molecular structure of the fibers by ultraviolet rays in sunlight. Many fishermen's brothers will find that cages or blockages above the water surface are worse than the underwater ones. Especially the waterline part is the fastest. This is the result of the damage of the molecular structure of the fiber by ultraviolet rays, because the water surface can reflect sunlight, so the fishing nets near the waterline receive the most ultraviolet rays, and therefore the fastest deterioration. The underwater part is not easy to be damaged after the sunlight is absorbed by the water, which greatly reduces the fiber aging process. Understand this, we fishermen friends can use the cages or the water or underwater parts of the nets to rotate in a certain year. Or don't let the mesh on the waterline part be fixed in that place, but try to raise the mesh a little bit towards the water surface, or lower it a little bit. This can extend the life of the cage or block. When the cages or blocking nets are not in use, they should be put away and stored in a dark, ventilated and dry place. Do not expose them to sunlight and rain, and let them shorten their service life in vain.
Of course, there are some fishermen brothers asking me, I do n’t want the net cage I bought, or the fishing net I bought. It can be used for two to three years. I only need one year, or I can use it for several months. That's enough, and some fishermen's brothers said that some places are not very important, and they are not affected by anyway. Can I buy products made of recycled materials at a relatively low price? I don't think so.
In fact, this view is completely wrong. It is a manifestation of lack of product knowledge, which affects the safety of ropes and network cables. The important technical indicator is the breaking strength. According to our tests on cordless products, the rope diameter is the same, or Under the condition that the number of single cables is the same, the breaking strength of the former is only about 50% of the latter, and some even only 30%. Such a fishing net made of recycled materials not only has a short service life, but also inevitably breaks nets and escapes fish during the breeding process. Because, whether it is a network cable or a net, the network cable should bear 100 kg of breaking strength. As a result, the network cable you sell is made of recycled materials. Although the thickness is the same as that of the new material, the actual strength is only 30 kg. 50 kilograms, of course, your fishing net is about to escape.
When fishing, the fishing nets were lost, the aquaculture cages were broken, and the fish escaped. Are the quality of the fishing nets and ropes not good? I can tell you that some production accidents are indeed caused by the poor quality of the fishing nets or ropes. For example, in 1994, the fishermen brothers in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province, because of the use of inferior polypropylene ropes, because of the broken ropes, there were many pannets. The fishermen's brothers were also injured, causing great property damage. This is a typical example of a production accident caused by poor product quality, but there are also some cases where the fishermen brothers themselves chose a small size, which caused us to lose or break the net. This is like building a house. It should be made of wood with a diameter of 20 cm. Beam, the house will not fall, but because you used a wooden beam of 18 cm, the house fell down. Can you say that the quality of the wood beam is not good. So whether it is fishing nets or fishing net cages, how thick the nets and ropes are selected must be determined through scientific calculations. Different fishing boat nets are cracked, different sizes of fishing nets are in different places, different operating sea areas, and different breeding. Objects, different breeding environments, different breeding densities, and the thickness of nets and ropes used are different. If our fishermen's friends can't accurately grasp this knowledge, they can ask some professional knowledge personnel for advice.
Are fishing nets, ropes, nets, and public opinion judging whether the quality of gas is a qualified national and industry standard? I can give you a clear answer. The network cables, fishing nets, and ropes I mentioned just now have the current national or industry standards. When buying fishermen's brothers, they should ask the manufacturer or store about which standard the product meets, or the enterprise standard. , Then the technical indicators in the enterprise should be stricter than national standards and industry standards, which is stipulated by the Standardization Law of the People's Republic of China. You need to know that national and industry standards can be found on the China Agricultural Quality Standardization Network, or the China National Standardization Administration Network, or you can consult the National Fisheries Standardization Technical Committee's Fishing Gear and Fishing Gear Material Classification Committee. What if I buy a low-quality product or have doubts about the quality of the product? Here I tell you that if you sell commercial recycled materials products that are posing as new materials and sell them to you, you can file a complaint with the local industrial and commercial administration department or the local consumer association. The key is that when our fishermen's friends buy products, they must ask for an invoice from the store. The invoice should indicate the product's name, specifications, quantity, unit price, etc. Do not think that it is for your own use, or whether the invoice does not matter. If you do not obtain an invoice from the store, then after a quality problem occurs, a complaint to the relevant department will become a complaint without basis. It will also be difficult for the management department to handle it, and it will be difficult for you to get justice and get justice. When there is a question about product quality or some quality disputes occur, you can apply for testing and inspection with a professional testing agency with legal status together with the manufacturer and seller. I hope that I have just introduced some knowledge about fishing gear and fishing gear materials. It can help our fishermen friends when buying fishing nets, cables and ropes.